Looking for a candidate who will be responsible for GPON network deployment, operations, and maintenance. Work to ensure optimum reliability and availability to meet the performance KPIs.
- Day-to-day network performance monitoring.
- Support customers on call & over the email.
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis to resolve the issue.
- Ensuring maximum possible service availability and performance to TES customers.
- Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools.
- Basic understanding of AAA platforms such as Radius and/or TACACS.
- Basic understanding of the following technologies: IP Protocols (ICMP, UDP, TCP); IP filtering and firewalling; Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS); Quality of Service; MPLS; Ethernet (STP, RSTP, .1q VLANs, QinQ).
Work Experience and Education Required
- Fresh passed out candidates
- BS (Networks/IT/Computer Science) and/or MS (Network)
Last Date to Apply