Looking for a candidate who will be responsible for GPON network deployment, operations, and maintenance. Work to ensure optimum reliability and availability to meet the performance KPIs.
- Installation and commissioning of GPON OLTs in coordination with cross-functional teams.
- Configurations of triple-play services (PPPoE, VoIP and IPTV) at GPON layer and services testing.
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software-related issues of OLTs, ONTs, NCE, switches, and routers.
- Coordination with vendor for issues escalation and follow-up till rectification.
- Document RCAs, performance KPI reports, statistical analytics, and configuration manuals.
- Execute periodic maintenance and network upgrade activities.
- Test ONTs received against complaints and refund cases, and document findings.
Work Experience and Education Required
- 3+ Years experience in below:
- Expertise in GPON Technology with triple-play services provisioning (IPTV/Voice/Data).
- Hands-on experience with Huawei OLTs, ONTs and U2000/NCE NMS.
- Working knowledge of PPPOE protocol and its network components (AAA, Radius, BRAS).
- Good working knowledge of Routing and Switching Protocols/Technologies.
- Good Knowledge of PIM/IGMP and multicast routing.
- Good knowledge of Wi-Fi working principles and protocols to be able to effectively debug WLAN issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors in Engineering (Telecom/Computer/Electronics).
Last Date to Apply