Looking for a candidate who will be responsible for the smooth delivery of customer complaints and inquiries through front-end and back-end operations. Further, the candidate will be taking initiatives to increase the FCR & Retention while maintaining a professional and customer-friendly environment. The candidate will also be responsible for upselling GPON network products & services.
- Monitor and ensure that all targets/KPIs are met to secure the set goals.
- To establish proper Benchmarks for all Sales and Customer Services activities in the customer service center.
- To ensure smooth /quality customer handling by Customer Services Staff.
- To constantly look for innovative ways of improving the sales, customer service, staff performance, and motivation, reduce costs and in general improve the standing of Services.
- Ensure complete understanding of Customer Services Processes, Policies, Code of Conduct & strict adherence.
- Ensure full technical & system support to staff to increase work efficiency and resolve queries within the given time to maintain the customer service level up to company standard.
- Review and access daily operations and give feedback for improvement of services.
Work Experience and Education Required
- Minimum 3-4 years supervisory level experience preferably in ISP / Telecom environment with a proven background in meeting/exceeding targets
- Proven experience at the front end on a similar position in the same industry [GPON/DSL/Wimax/HTTF/GSM]- Minimum 3-4 years
- Experience in customer service is a must.
- Master Degree holder [Preferable], Bachelor Degree holder
- Solid understanding of reporting procedures
- Proficient in MS Office specially Excel
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
Last Date to Apply