This position will be responsible to supervise overall Development of OFC Infrastructure with an overall responsibility for the Network Development, Coordination/supervision of Civil works for Optical Fiber infrastructure.
- Strong FTTX concepts and Basic IP configurations are Prerequisite.
- Arranging PON PORT Pre-configuration of ONT before installation using email.
- Emailing Daily schedule and Activity Report and Customer Coordination before visiting.
- Hardware/ consumable items issuance from Store(before visiting customer premises for installation)
- Check existing DROP Fiber/Laying of drop Fiber cable from FAT to customer premises.
- Mounting of ONT & UPS. Splicing 2 Fiber cable(DHA Teland pig tails.
- In-house cabling, ducting.
- Splicing & Tagging at DB.
- Testing of Optical Power at the time of installation and ensuring that the power is within permissible limits.
- ONT PPPOE/IP routed/Static IP/Bridge/DHCP/Wifi and Access point(if any)
- Coordination with Civil staff, Sales, Billing, Customer Services, OSP Team.
- Completion of Installation Form at the time of installation.
- Maintaining a record of customers in Excel Sheet. Update of this record on regular basis(Daily) and sending to AM.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR EQUIPMENT AND TOOL KITs(loss theft mishandling) and reporting any fault to AM/DM.
- Training of junior employees and lower Cadre.
Work Experience and Education Required
- 5 years + hands on working experience of IP, Broadband & Telecomm Networks over various physical transmission mediums like Copper & Fiber Optics Working experience of OSP Development also able to handle authorities
- Intermediate/ Graduation/Diploma
- Able to conceive the Geographical / Environmental facts in regards of fiber laying, hand holes, Fiber termination etc.
- Motivated & self initiative to resolve the issues then & there
- Capable to do job under hard pressure
- Capable to utilize maximum skills/efforts of team members
Last Date to Apply