This position is responsible for identifying new market opportunities and converting customer needs into products. The candidate should have a strong knowledge of marketplace and he/she should understand the process of on-boarding new partners, work extensively on collaborations with Content providers, OTT and Telecom players in the market
- Responsible for Triple play products & services, including the management of content portfolio development & content management for all delivery channels.
- Managing alliances with national & international content providers and promoting assigned products & services.
- Vendor Evaluation (RFI/RFP/RFQ).
- Identify requirements and new features based on market requirements, trends, competitive analysis and company’s strategic direction.
- Getting consent of all related departments for new products and services.
- Coordinating with internal and/or external parties for getting the product ready for launch.
- Getting all testing done (UAT, FUT) including routine health checks of assigned products & services.
- Educating all concerned parties about the products features/functionalities
- Business case development including forecasted uptake of assigned products & services.
- Work with all internal & external stakeholders for improving existing systems, processes & SOPs to enhance revenue & customer experience on assigned products & services.
- Strong analytical skills for business case development & product forecast requirements, including Strong Microsoft office suite skills for
- Presentation/Project management requirements.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong communication skills & ability to convince existing and potential partners..
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree in a business-related field; experience/education as substitute for minimum education/experience.
- 2-3 years of demonstrated success in customer insights / marketing analytics in a consumer technology product