Looking for a candidate who will be responsible to serve customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staffing.
- Maintains and improves call center operations and system performance.
- To identify and resolve problems related to system performance by preparing and implementing actions plan.
- Perform system audits and analyses to manage performance improvement and quality assurance.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- CCRs team management: recruiting, training, administer scheduling, and monitoring performance.
Work Experience and Education Required
- 5 years of relevant experience proving the required skills given below
- Graduate – Preferably in Marketing
- Skills: Customer Focus, Process Improvement, Problem-Solving, People Skills, Teamwork, Emphasizing Excellence
Last Date to Apply