Looking for a candidate who will be developing quality benchmarks and establish the measurement procedure to monitor the performance of overall CS function against assigned target / company vision.
- To develop, implement, monitor, and establish in-house quality procedures, benchmarks, and specifications.
- Record, analyze, and present the statistical information with recommendations for improvements.
- Responsible for inspecting systems, processes, and outputs to identify mistakes or non-conformity issues and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure the implementation and effectiveness of training and onboarding of new hires.
- Design, develop, and conduct training & improvement plans for the CS team.
Work Experience and Education Required
- 4 years of relevant experience / Strong experience in facilitation / Familiar with both traditional and modern job training methods, trends, and techniques.
- Graduate – Preferably in Marketing.
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics, Planning, and organization skills.
Last Date to Apply