Transworld: Pakistan’s backbone for international connectivity
Transworld is a joint venture of Orastar Limited and OMZEST Group, led by His Excellency Dr. Omar Abdul Mone’m Yousuf Al Zawawi of the Sultanate of Oman. Transworld Associates is Pakistan’s premier internet and international connectivity provider. We have built our reputation by delivering reliable backhaul connectivity services to Pakistan’s leading ISPs and telecom operators.
TES (Transworld Enterprise Services) – known as Trans World Home – a venture that made its commercial debut in late 2017.
This innovative service stands as the proud subsidiary of Transworld Associates, a Tier-1 Operator renowned for its unmatched capabilities (www.tw1.com). Notably, Transworld Home enjoys the unique distinction of being the sole company in Pakistan backed by a Tier-1 international network operator.
Embracing the digital realm from the comfort of your home has never been this simple. Transworld Home proudly presents comprehensive internet connectivity packages, designed to empower the modern home consumer. Pioneering a new era in Pakistan, Transworld Home unveils limitless downloads and an elaborate bandwidth reservoir, seamlessly uniting multiple devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops, PCs, and Smart TVs.
TRANSWORLD IN BRIEF
- Transworld is a joint venture of Orastar Limited and OMZEST Group, led by His Excellency Dr. Omar Abdul Mone’m Yousuf Al Zawawi of the Sultanate of Oman. It is Pakistan’s only private sector organization with exclusive ownership of submarine fibre optic cable networks, making it the leading connectivity provider in the country.
- As a Tier-1 network operator, we deliver internet bandwidth to Pakistan’s top cellular mobile operators, ISPs, corporate organizations, and hundreds of SMEs. Our extensive footprint of fibre optic networks aims to connect the people of Pakistan to the digital world.
- Transworld started operations in 2006 and is the only operator in Pakistan that owns its 1,300 KM submarine cable system, TW1. We are also a consortium member of the 20,000KM fibre optic cable system SEA-ME-WE 5, which serves as a multiregional data superhighway connecting Pakistan to the Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Europe. TWA has also obtained capacities on other regional cables, both on the eastern and western sides, to ensure route diversity and resilience.
- With peering points in the Middle East, Europe, US, and the Far East with Tier-1 operators, we provide low-latency connections for internet and data traffic. Our points of presence in international locations like Germany, France, and Singapore guarantee the lowest latency for our customers.
- Transworld Associates is well-integrated into the global internet peering ecosystem through direct connectivity to content providers such as Google, Facebook, Akamai, Netflix, Amazon, and others.
- Thanks to our state-of-the-art network, privately owned cable (TW1), consortium partnership with SEA-ME-WE 5, international peering with Tier-1 operators, and strong local presence, Transworld is perfectly positioned to offer cost-effective solutions with unmatched service level agreements (SLAs) to both local and international customers.