The position is responsible for leading the Account and finance department and undertake the key accountabilities of the department including accounting, financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control, payable and MIS.
- Overall supervision of the company’s day to day functioning of the Accounts and Finance functions including MIS, Audit and Taxation
- Responsible for preparation of Monthly, quarterly / half yearly and annual accounts, management reports.
- Overseeing the process, monitoring and approval of all Payables and Receivables
- Ensure proper maintenance and updating the Fixed Assets Register
- Responsible for financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions
- Ensure compliance with local, provincial and federal budgetary tax and reporting requirements
- Developing and implementation of suitable internal control systems in the department.
- Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company,
- Dealing with Banks and Financial Institution for day to day matters besides providing all necessary support with the preparation of documents pertaining to all short-term and long- term credit facilities.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including IFRS.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Hands on experience on Oracle / SAP
- Knowledge of federal income and provincial sales tax
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- CA, ACMA, MBA Finance
- At least 12 years preferably in Telecom sector