This position is responsible for extracting and analyzing data to identify and understand customer needs and Market competitiveness. AM Research and Analysis will assist Manager Strategy and Pricing to identify opportunities in the current marketplace and identify new opportunities and risks with data. At the core of this position is Market Research, assembling the appropriate data with information. This position will work on a multitude of projects with often urgent deadlines with deliverables.
- To collect relevant market data for developing meaningful information on emerging trends and opportunities in the market.
- To effectively segment the market and customer base by application, needs, verticals to point the organization toward opportunity with data.
- To quantify business cases and propositions on forward looking business decisions.
- Collaborate with external and internal customers to capture qualitative and quantitative information, ask the right questions and integrate available information into the decision-making process.
- Participating and leading a wide variety of tasks (related to research and analysis) operating on critical deadlines.
- Develop Facts and Alternatives analyses for key Marketing initiatives (e.g. prioritization, operating models and business plans)
- Create custom market views combining results from multiple industry analyst reports and perform bench-marking (internal data v competitors)
- To deliver compelling and action provoking high level management reporting..
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to network and positively influence stakeholders in the organization
- Managing through systems / Process Management
- Highly analytical, intellectually curious with ability in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio & Project) & Google Suite
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree in a business-related field; experience/education as substitute for minimum education/experience.
- 4 years of demonstrated success in customer insights / marketing analytics in a consumer technology product